Premier Equine Combo Rug Liners 100g, 200g, 300g
Premier Equine Combo Horse Rug Liners can be added underneath any of our turnout/stable rugs to increase warmth when required, excluding the “Original” and “Hardy” ranges.
Totally secure with double front chest and neck fastenings, cross surcingles and two clips at the rear which attach to the outer rug. Made using antibacterial and anti-static lining, these liners promote hygiene, freshness and comfort.
Your Combo Horse Rug Liner has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- Available in 100g, 200g and 350g weights
- Thermo bonded filling
- Crafted from antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester
- Channel quilted monogram design on fabric outer and lining
- Compatible with all Premier Equine turnout/stable rugs (except the ‘Original’ and ‘Hardy’)
- Highly breathable
- Double front fastenings
- Easy to attach to outer rug
- Cross surcingles
- Stainless steel hardware
- Anti- Static treated
- Fleece protection at top of neck and over wither seam
- Designed to contour over the wither and rump area
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Combo Rug Liner comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
We recommend increasing the weight of your liners in sync with the change in temperatures based on your horse’s personal needs. Keeping your horse warm and comfortable in cooler weather can help maintain their condition.
100g Combo Rug Liner
Our 100g lightweight combo rug liner is an ideal layer to add in to your Premier Equine rug. We would recommend using this liner to give your horse added warmth as cooler conditions begin to take hold.
200g Combo Rug Liner
The 200g medium weight combo rug liner is a popular choice among people who require a significant increase in the warmth of their horse’s rug. Great for use during cold/bitter Spring, Autumnal and Winter periods.
350g Combo Rug Liner
A 350g heavyweight combo rug liner will provide optimum warmth and comfort for your horse. An ideal liner for horses that feel the cold, are clipped out or are prone to loosing condition due to cold weather conditions.
Please note: Our liners fit into most domestic washing machines, an additional benefit which promotes good hygiene. We recommend placing the liner into a net wash bag and using a Horse Rug Wash