Premier Equine Carbon Air Tech Double Locking Brushing Boots
Premier Equine Carbon Air-Tech Horse Brushing Boots are made from our specialist Air-Tech ventilated neoprene.
Developed to encourage airflow and to keep joints and tendons cool. The ventilation allows heat build up to escape and cold air to pass through. For maximum comfort we have lined the inside with our comfort dry lining (CDL). The splint and fetlock area are protected by a shockproof material and then covered by our carbon tech microfiber leather for extra protection. Double locking straps give these brushing boots extra security and make them a great choice for everyday use or for competitions.
Your Carbon Air-Tech Double Locking Brushing Boots have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
Brushing Boots Key features...
- Carbon tech microfiber leather layer
- Air-Tech ventilated neoprene layer
- Comfort dry lining (CDL)
- Shockproof material protecting splint and fetlock areas
- Maximum protection
- Excellent durability
- Can be used on both front and hind legs
- PLEASE NOTE: Inside strap faces backwards towards the horse's tail and outside strap faces forwards towards the horse's head
- Sold in pairs
- Your Carbon Tech Double Locking Brushing Boots come inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Please read our FAQ's
- Undo the tabs and studs and open the boot flat
- Standing on the outside of your horse’s leg slide the boot down the inside of the horse’s leg (going with the direction of the hair) until the strike pad of the boot cups around the fetlock
- Close the straps.
- Take a look round the leg to ensure the fetlock is covered, yet the boot is not restricting the movement of the joint