Horze River Riding Ear/Fly Veil
Protect your horse's ears from flies while quieting the crowd noise.
Keep pests away with this tightly woven crocheted fly veil. This ear net will keep those awful flies, gnats, and no-see-ums out of your horses’ ears. This is also useful if you use cotton balls for muting noise on a sensitive horse. Two cords at left ear make for easy attaching.
- Tightly woven crocheted fly hood
- Soft cotton ears
- Two braided cords on left ear to attach
- Comfortable and effective for keeping flies away
- Quiets crowd noise on excitable horses
- Pair with Horze River saddle pads, Item #s 17014 and 17024
Machine wash cold. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners. Air dry only, do not tumble dry.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Please read our FAQ's